Park & Ride - All parking is free
Rugby Ave, Coleraine
If you are travelling from Belfast direction, use the Park & Ride at Rugby Ave.
If you are travelling from L/Derry direction, use the Park & Ride at University of Ulster.
The Warren in Portstewart is the third Park & Ride option.
All buses are fully accessible, and the Park & Ride car parks have disabled parking. Once parked you can then take the bus to Portrush and get dropped off on the Coast Road at the shuttle bus drop off/pick up points at Carrick Dhu (3 on map), Juniper Hill (2) and The Pitts (1).
Parking in Portrush
- West Bay (also has 50 disabled parking bays) (free parking)
- Landsdowne (free parking)
- East Strand (normal car parking charges apply)
- The Bowl (Causeway St) (free parking)
- Dunluce Car Park (normal car parking charges apply)
- Dunluce Grass Area (in front of police station) (free parking)
- Sandhill Drive (free parking)
Once parked, walk to Beaghville Drive (No 4 on Map) (beside Glenvale Crescent and Church Corner). Take the free Shuttle Bus and get dropped off on the Coast Road at the shuttle bus drop off/pick up points at Carrick Dhu (3), Juniper Hill (2) and The Pitts (1).
If you are unable to walk that far, a free town accessible bus will pick up at Lansdowne (5 on map), Causeway Street (6) and Metropole (7). Please keep these buses free for people who really need them. Unfortunately, due to the amount of traffic expected in the town, it is expected that these buses will most likely get caught up in slow moving traffic.