Frequently Asked Questions
Traffic &Transport Information
Sat 7th and Sun 8th Sept 2024
Event times and road closure to follow!
Details coming soon!
We are no longer accepting pre-booking for disabled parking but please be aware there is additional disabled parking at West Bay and availability in all town centre car parks with accessible shuttle bus to the event space.
In addition to Sandhill Drive Air-de-Service, there are a limited number of designated pitches available at a pop-up facility.
Location: On sloping grass at the Eastern end of the NW200 Pits area.
Arrival: Customers must check in with the Warden at Juniper Hill Holiday Park to receive the details of their pitch after 2.30pm on Friday 9th and before 8.00pm: NO ARRIVALS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 8.00PM, AND ANY PITCHES NOT OCCUPIED WILL BE RE-SOLD.
- Due to restrictions associated with the Air Show and the grass surfacing, vehicles are not allowed to exit and return to the Motorhome pitches during Saturday and Sunday.
Departure: any time after the end of the air displays on Sunday 11th until midday on Monday 12th.
Terms and Conditions: the site is operated along the lines of an Air-de-Service facility: no staff are present, and those occupying a pitch do so at their own risk under the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Touring Rules under which all Council Holiday Parks operated apply to the site, a copy of which will be issued to you upon arrival.
- Only one vehicle – the motorhome registered with Council – per pitch, and no cars are permitted.
- No facilities such as water, electricity, or sluice are available, and all units must be fully self-contained.
- Due to the significant slopes and ground conditions, the area is not suitable for disabled customers.
- Any vehicle leaving the site on Saturday evening will be unable to return to the site before 6.00pm on Sunday.
- No open fires, barbeques, gazebos or enclosed awnings are permitted.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Any failure to abide by these terms will result in the customer being required to leave the site immediately.
Cost: £60 payable in advance at the time of booking, available after 10.00 on the morning of Wednesday 7th: telephone the Juniper Hill office – 02870 832023.
- A2 Coast Rd between Portrush and Portstewart
- Glenvale Crescent
- Portstewart Road at the Metropole
- Millbank Road
- Glenmanus Road
You will be issued with permits to allow access to your house.
Permits will automatically be issued to residents, businesses and caravan holders within the road closure.
The resident will receive a letter explaining how they can apply for a permit for you.
You will be diverted by road signs to Portstewart via the Ballysally roundabout Coleraine and vice versa.
A2 Coastal Road area between The Paddocks and Ballyreagh Golf Course.
General Event Information
This event is FREE! So bring all your friends and family for a fun FREE day out!
Visitors are advised to follow the NI International Airshow Facebook page (@NIairshow) over the weekend of the event for any changes/updates to the display schedule information.
Accessoloo will be attending based at Ballyreagh Golf Club area and The Paddocks. Disabled toilets are available at the disabled parking in Ballyreagh Road, West Bay Car Park and town centre toilet blocks.